Beauty is such a cultural obsession …
It delighted me to the core to find Glennon Doyle Melton’s short, witty but very wise shift in perspective on the subject of beauty in our culture … made me smile clear through to my heart.
Let her ‘beautiful’ thoughts fill you … deeply … humbly … truly.
And … have a beautiful day … pun intended!!
P.S. Don’t stop at just this one … if you haven’t checked out the other heart stretching and mind-fully written blogs by Glennon at Momastery … please gift yourself with more of her extra-ordinary writing! A quick smattering of a few of my other favorites include:
- A Mountain I am Willing to Die On http://momastery.com/blog/2012/01/22/a-mountain-im-willing-to-die-on-2/
- Save Relationships; Ask the Right Questions http://momastery.com/blog/2014/01/16/save-relationships-ask-right-questions/
- The Three Levels http://momastery.com/blog/2014/05/02/the-three-levels/
- Put Down the Stone http://momastery.com/blog/2014/02/06/put-stone/
- Stars, Stars, Stars http://momastery.com/blog/2014/01/21/stars-stars-stars/